The washing machine has become a mandatory piece of equipment for every household. Generally, to buy a piece of electronic equipment, the price of it becomes the first concern. In this article, we will see some aspects of selecting a good washing machine according to each one’s usage while being pocket-friendly.
Choosing the Right Capacity
- 1 Choosing the Right Capacity
- 2 Top 5 Washing Machines Under 20k in India
- 2.1 Whirlpool Stainwash Deep Clean (N) 7.0 Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- 2.2 IFB RDW Aqua Top Loading Fully Automatic Washing Machine
- 2.3 Samsung WA65M4100HY/TL Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- 2.4 LG T7281NDDLG Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- 2.5 Haier HWM 58-020 Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
When deciding about the capacity of the washing machine, the number of family members and the weight of clothes per cycle should be considered.
For a couple, 6 to 6.5 kg will be a good capacity. For a family consisting of 4 to 6 members, 7 to 8 kg capacity is needed. If the family has 6+ members, it is advisable to select a 10 kg+ capacity of a washing machine.
Top 5 Washing Machines Under 20k in India
Here we have compiled the list of best washing machines under 20,000 Rs. in India.
Whirlpool Stainwash Deep Clean (N) 7.0 Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
A budget-friendly option with no compromise on the quality of the wash, then whirlpool deep clean is the best option. This 29 kg machine has a spin speed of 740 rpm, a capacity of 7 kg and the power consumption is 360 watt.
In conclusion, this washing machine is a good choice if convenience and wash quality is a priority under the given budget.
Technologies incorporated in Whirlpool
- 6th Sense SoftMove Technology – this helps to change the drum movement, according to the fabric type. The different wash types are an energic wash for cotton, power shower for synthetics, color bath, wave motion, slow motion for delicates, and soft cradle for wool.
- SteamCare Technology – steam is used to prevent wrinkles. It also helps to keep the fabric bacteria and odor-free.
- IntelliSense Inverter motor – noise, vibration, and electric power consumption is reduced.
- 360 BloomWash Pro – around 40 different stains can be removed.
- Catalytic Soak mechanism – stubborn stains are removed by soaking the fabric in concentrated detergent.
- ZPF Technology – even under low-pressure water supply, the drum fills 50% faster.
- Care Move Technology – a hot concentrated shower is used for better wash quality.
IFB RDW Aqua Top Loading Fully Automatic Washing Machine
RDW Aqua by IFB is a top-loading washing machine with a stainless steel drum with a capacity of 6.5 kg. Aqua Energie helps to wash in hard water, and the time delay option is some of the premium features incorporated in the machine.
Technologies incorporated in IFB
- Air bubble wash – to remove stubborn dirt.
- Cradle wash
- Aqua Energie – to easily dissolve the detergent, the water is energized by the inbuilt device.
- Ball valve Technology – for reducing detergent waste.
- Crescent Moon Drum
- 3D wash system – water spray is used to increase the wash quality.
- Auto balance system
Samsung WA65M4100HY/TL Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
Samsung is another brand known for its quality build and *design. The drum is stainless steel with diamond-shaped depressions to prevent damage.
Technologies incorporated in Samsung
- Eco bubble – the detergent is activated by using bubbles. This helps to increase the efficiency of detergent in low water temperature.
- Smartphone Apps – apps are designed for iOS and android to check the errors on the machine.
- Eco Drum Clean Technology – gives automatic notification for drum cleaning.
- Diamond Drum
- Wobble Technology
LG T7281NDDLG Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
This machine is ideal for a family with 2-3 members with a capacity of 6.2 kg.
The wash programs included are general, wool, jeans, aqua reserve, and tub clean. For dealing with tough stains, a pre-wash feature is provided.
Technologies incorporated in LG
- Direct drive – LG’s front-load washing does not utilize the old belt system; rather, the motor is directly attached to the drum for increasing the durability and reducing the noise.
- Smart Inverter Technology – this helps to save energy up to 36%.
- Turbo Drum – the drum is rotated in a dual direction to fight tough stains.
- True Balance – this helps to reduce noise and vibrations.
- Jet Spray Technology – for removing detergent, the jet spray is used during the rinse cycle.
- 6 Motion Technology – for efficient wash, it combines 6 different wash motions.
Haier HWM 58-020 Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
The machine has a spin speed of 1000 rpm, and the capacity is 5.8 kg. The power consumption is 325 watt.
Technologies incorporated in Haier
- Quadra Flow Technology – multi-directional turbulence is created to rotate the clothes for a thorough wash.
- Fuzzy Logic Control – this technology automatically measures the load of clothes and calculated the time needed for a complete wash.
So these are some of the best Washing machines available in the market which will cost you less than 20,000 rupees.