Are you thinking of buying a Washing Machine and confused about how to select one?
This article helps you to buy a washing machine within your budget. The semi-automatic washing machines are mostly used appliances in India. These washing machines are at an affordable price but cannot be purchased every year or often. Therefore, be cautious about buying the product.
Types of Washing Machine in India
- 1 Types of Washing Machine in India
- 2 Best Washing Machine Brands Under 10,000 in India
- Fully Automatic Washing Machine
- Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
- Front Loading Washing Machine
- Top Loading Washing Machine
- Front Loaded Fully Automatic Washing Machine
- Top Loaded Fully Automatic Washing Machine
- Air Bubble Wash System Washing Machine
Best Washing Machine Brands Under 10,000 in India
We have listed a few brands based on build quality, RPM, capacity, and durability. Mostly semi-automatic washing machines will fall under the budget.
LG 6.5 kg Semi-Automatic Washing Machine (P7552N3FA)
LG P7550R3FA has three wash programs that let you choose the required wash program which suits your fabric type. The main feature of this machine is the lint filter; it collects the fibers from the clothes while washing—the unique collar scrubber aids to scrub your collars and cuffs. The roller creates friction to the clothes, and thus dust and mites are removed for a better wash.
- It has 1300 RPM, and therefore the performance of the machine is better.
- The cutting edge is the main highlight of the LG washing machine. Additionally, the rat away, spin shower, and roller jet give a better washing experience.
- For the most part, Semi-Automatic washing machines don’t have heavy loaded features. No child lock facilities, and there is no digital display support.
- The body of this washing machine is made of plastic.
Whirlpool 7 Kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (SUPERB ATOM 7.0)
Whirlpool SUPERB ATOM 7.0 is the utmost economical washing machine. It saves energy and water consumption. The tub size of the washing machine is 66 liters. Therefore, the clothes can move freely and remove the dirt. It has 1450 RPM. Therefore the spinning and dryer performance is worthy. Whirlpool machines consist of waterproof and shockproof panels. The powerful motor rotates the machine with a high speed, and the dryer makes the clothes dry in minutes.
- The motor consists of 340W. Therefore, it gives a powerful wash to clothes. The large tub (66L) can wash with the highest volume of water.
- A multi-utility tray with a vent is provided to carry the clothes.
- Super soak technology, inbuilt scrubber, and lint collector are the main advantages of this model.
- The main disadvantage of this model is the water supply does not cut-off automatically. More labor work required compared to an automatic washing machine.
Samsung 7.2 kg Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
The Samsung 7.2 Kg washing machine comes with a sleek design, and long-lasting body with big wheels to move conveniently. They are designed with EZ wash tray to scrub and wash the clothes. The Air turbo drying system makes the clothes dry in minutes. It has 1000 RPM, and the spinning and dryer performance is decent.
- Scrubbing the clothes using this model is convenient using the EZ wash tray. A powerful air drying system rotates rapidly to reduce the drying time.
- The sleek design, buzzer indication, and lint collector technology are the main advantages of this model.
- More labor work is required compared to an automatic washing machine.
Panasonic 6.5 kg Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
The Panasonic 6.5 Kg washing machine offers two wash programs to customize the wash accordingly. It comes with a rust-free body. The powerful motor and water flow in the center of the tub makes the spinning strong and supports heavy loads. It has a lint filter, which can be used even when the water is low.
- The Auto-soak feature is the main feature of this model.
- Rust-free castor wheels are convenient to move. The powerful motor makes it easy to wash heavy loads.
- This model features 720 RMP, which is comparatively poor speed. Therefore, it takes a lot of time to dry the clothes. There is no in-built heater.
- It requires more labor work compared to the automatic washing machine. There is no digital display.
Intex 6.2 kg Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
Intex an Indian brand washing machine. It has 1320 RPM that ensures speedy drying and performance. There are 2 wash programs to suit your clothes. The pre-soak option and timer settings help the washing easier. Intex washing machines are the cheapest among all the above machines.
- The machine is durable, rust-free, and has a transparent lid.
- It contains an in-house top spinner.
- The castor wheels in the machine help to move easily. It consumes 340W and saves power.
- There is no inbuilt heater and child lock facility in this model.
If you are planning to replace your old machine or looking out to buy a new one, the above list helps you to get one!
Compare the features of the machine and select the best washing machine from renowned brands like LG, Whirlpool, Samsung, Panasonic, and Intex washing machines.