The Indian market has a vast range of washing machines. It is rather a difficult task to select one which has the best features. When you are in the buying process, the purpose is to buy one which is the best and gives you maximum satisfaction. A lot of options are available in the world of home appliances. Each day innovations are coming up in the field of technology. This makes the selection task very complicated for the buyers.
Know About The Different Types Of Washing Machines In India 2020
- 1 Know About The Different Types Of Washing Machines In India 2020
- 2 Front Loading Vs. Top Loading Washing Machines
- 3 Choose The Capacity Of The Washing Machine According To Your Needs
- 4 Best Washing Machine Brands in India
- 5 Top 5 Best Washing Machines Models Under 15000 in India
- 6 Whirlpool 7 kg 5-star semi-automatic Top loading washing machine (Superb Atom 7.0, Grey)
- 7 Samsung Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (WA62M4100HY/TL)6.2 kg
- 8 LG (P8035SPMZ) Semi-Automatic Top-Loading Washing Machine
- 9 Whirlpool 6.2 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (White Magic Royal)
- 10 Whirlpool 9 kg Semi-automatic top-loading washing machine (ACE XL 9.0)
These come in three categories:
In these types of washing machines, the clothes are required to be transferred manually to the dryer tub. Available in the price range of rupees 7,000 to 15,000. These machines consume less power, and you have to bear fewer expenses for its maintenance. Available in the capacity of 6 to 8 kg. A good option to purchase if you have a low budget and have a water shortage. Some of the leading brands in this category are LG, Samsung, and Whirlpool. Top models are LG P7550R3FA 6.5 kg, Whirlpool Superb Atom 70S 7 kg, Samsung WT725QPNDMPXTL 02 7.2 kg.
The washing and the drying part can be done in a single drum. The manual work is less because it is fully automatic. The wash programs are more as compared to the semi-automatic ones. The price range is between Rupees 10,000 to 20, 000. The water supply needs to be continuous for the washing programs. The popular brands are Haier, LG, Whirlpool, Samsung, and IFB. Some of the budget-friendly brands below rupees 15,000 are Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL (6.2 kg) Whirlpool Whitemagic Royal (6.2 Kg) Whirlpool Whitemagic Premier 702SD (7 kg)
The fully automatic front load washing machines handle the delicate clothes nicely, provides good wash quality. Each fabric has a different wash program. But the consumption of electricity is more as compared to the top load washing machines because it provides the option of water heating. The famous brands for this type are Bosch, Samsung, Lg, and IFB. If you don’t have any budget constraints, the front load is the best choice.
Front Loading Vs. Top Loading Washing Machines
We can divide the fully automatic machines into two categories one is the top-loading, and the other one is the front loading. In the Indian scenario, top-loading washing machines are preferable. But people nowadays are giving preference to the ones having front load as these washing machines have some extra features. But these are more expensive than the top-loading washing machines. The type of washing machine which you select depends on your budget and your choice. For those who do not have a water shortage and have less budget under 15000, top load washing machines are the best choice.
Choose The Capacity Of The Washing Machine According To Your Needs
A washing machine having a capacity of 6 or 6.5 kg is sufficient for couples. Families having up to 6 members can select one with a capacity of 8 kg, the large families can buy washing machines having a capacity of 10 kg or more.
LG – LG electronics are well known and are trustful. You can have the products in your budget range. This brand makes use of technologies like turbo drum, inverter technology, direct drive, jet spray, and 6 motion technology.
Samsung –It is a South Korean company. The technologies used by it are wobble technology( Flow in many directions promotes a tangle-free wash), Diamond drum, Smartphone apps etc.
Whirlpool- The company provides its services in India. The technologies used are sixth sense soft move technology, steam care technology in the front load washing machines. In the top load machines, the technologies used are 360 bloom wash pro, catalytic soak mechanism, care move technology, etc.
Top 5 Best Washing Machines Models Under 15000 in India
Below is the list of best washing machines models under 15000 INR in India with price, pros, cons and much more.
Whirlpool 7 kg 5-star semi-automatic Top loading washing machine (Superb Atom 7.0, Grey)
This machine has a large tub. It has a deep wash 66L system. The clothes are washed with the highest volume of water.
- Power Scrub technology feature
- Can wash in Hard water too
It does not have many Cons, only one that requires effort and time both.
- The washing machine has a super soak technology.
- It is equipped with inbuilt memory.
Samsung Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (WA62M4100HY/TL)6.2 kg
This machine is powerful. The main features include a new LED display, a magic filter, and keeping the tub clean. The drum is rotated at a fast speed to absorb the moisture and has a simple design. You can buy it on Amazon at Rs. 13,100.
- LED display
- Sturdy material body
- Rust free
- It does not have many Cons, only one that requires effort and time both.
- The use of waterfall technology cleans the clothes properly with the uniform distribution of the detergent.
- The air turbo drying system facilitates the removal of moisture from the clothes.
- The clothes remain lint-free, because of their magic filter.
LG (P8035SPMZ) Semi-Automatic Top-Loading Washing Machine
The machine provides you with a better washing experience. The cloth washing becomes easier due to its roller jet pulsator. It has a capacity of 8 kg washtub, which is best suited for a family of 4-6 members. The best machine at the price range of Rs. 13, 899.
- plastic body,
- air dry,
- lint collector,
- collar scrubber
- Does not have many Cons
- The washing machine is shockproof.
- The presence of magic wheels supports 360-degree rotation.
- 3 mm plastic cover has a chemical; this keeps the rats away.
Whirlpool 6.2 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine (White Magic Royal)
The key features of the machine are it reduces the wash time and ensures detergent saving. Washing is a simple process having only 3 simple buttons to guide you. It makes use of sixth sense smart technology, which assesses the weight of the laundry and accordingly recommends the detergent.
- Inbuilt heater
- Allergen Free Wash
- No Cons found
- It uses ZPF technology. You get a perfect wash even in less water.
- The wash time is reduced for clothes which are not so dirty. This saves energy.
- The spa wash feature delivers excellent wash and less tangling of clothes.
Whirlpool 9 kg Semi-automatic top-loading washing machine (ACE XL 9.0)
It removes tough stains. Equipped with a 3D turbo impeller. The machine has a high spin capacity. The wash programs are delicate, normal, gentle, stain wash, and normal plus.
- Suitable for large families
- Delay Start/End
- No Cons found
- It has 3D scrub technology.
- The 3D lint filter promotes an effective collection of lint after the wash cycles.
- Multiple laundry loads are managed efficiently.
Thus the washing machines come in different models. Selecting one is a complex task. But depending upon your requirements and budget, you can buy the same, which has the maximum number of features within an affordable range.
You also check these washing machine: